We know how vital Marketing is nowadays: You always continue improving your strategy to get new prospects to your company. 2023 is a year to go beyond the limits to keep growing.
For this reason, we want to share five recommendations of free apps which can improve your Marketing this year:
- Google Analytics: It is a service offered by Google to analyze your webpage, understand its performance, and know the customer’s behavior, thanks to the traffic statistics it provides. This data will help you to improve your marketing strategy and increase conversions. It has an entirely free-of-charge version, as well as a paid solution that is integrated into a Google Marketing Platform suite.
- Canva: It is a design platform that eases the creation of graphics and visual content for social media and web pages. It comes with an entire bank of templates and stock photographs. If you don’t know much about graphic design, this app allows you to drag the elements from the stock and create very eye-catching pieces. It has a free version you can use easily, also a paid version to access all the stock visuals.
- Hotjar: It is a testing tool for your website. It will help you explore your website and recognize what people like and what needs to be fixed to create conversions from your page. In addition, it will help identify the pages people are landing and optimize the abandoned pages.
- Buffer: It is time to automatize your social media. As they call themselves, they are a social media management platform. This app allows you to analyze and understand your followers’ behavior, set a plan, and schedule all the posts for your social networks in just one platform. It is free of charge for essential functions, and the paid versions offer different features depending on your social media channels.
- Google search console: This app will support you in optimizing the visibility and promoting your webpage, especially for Google Search results being valuable for the SEO on your website. It is also from the great Google Platform and is free.
And one more extra tip to improve your marketing plan this year, unfortunately, it is a paid app, but incredibly helpful:
- Unbounce: This platform will help you quickly build and optimize landing pages, thanks to its broad scope with more than 100 templates. They know what is necessary to bring your visitors to the right path through a focused experience to convert them into loyal customers.